The practice of mindfulness offers knowledge and capability that can be applied to real life challenges and opportunities. At work this can result in clearer decision making, increased productivity and a healthier culture within the organisation.
Our training is influenced by the evidence-based MBSR program (Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction) developed by Dr Jon Kabat-Zinn. This approach trains attention and develops greater awareness, empowering people with greater choice and skills.
The benefits of mindfulness for organisations include:
- enhanced focus, clarity and concentration
- improved performance, productivity and collaboration
- greater capacity for self-management and influencing others
- less stress, anger and mood disturbance
- increased capacity to adapt to change and respond to challenges
- improved interpersonal communication skills
- improved decision making capability
- general improvement in overall health and vitality
- increased capacity for problem-solving and innovation
- managing the demands of work in a dynamic and changing environment