Mindfulness At Work
Create a collaborative, productive working environment with mindfulness.
The practice of mindfulness at work can result in clearer decision making, increased productivity and a thriving culture within the organisation.
Be Still offers evidence-based training drawing on the work of leaders in mindfulness. Results for participants include :
- enhanced focus, clarity and concentration
- improved performance, productivity and collaboration
- greater emotional and physical resilience
- increased capacity to adapt to change and respond to challenges
- improved interpersonal communication skills
- improved decision making capability
- general improvement in overall health and vitality
- increased job satisfaction and a decrease in absenteeism
Be Still represents a team of experienced trainers throughout the ANZ region – Brisbane, Newcastle, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth and Auckland.
Find out more about the benefits of mindfulness for organisations
We offer a range of mindfulness workshops and courses including:
Drop in & De-stress – Wellbeing Series
Recharge, reduce stress and feel refreshed. We make it easy for you – before, during or after work. This program is a unique combination of essential mindfulness practices that are practical and engaging. Learn More
iRest – Integrative Restoration Meditation
iRest is a practice for deep relaxation, particularly helpful for insomnia, anxiety, general trauma and PTSD. This is a modern presentation of the ancient practice of Yoga Nidra. Learn More