Revitalise your mindfulness practice, practice together and open to deeper exploration of your potential with somatic meditation.
Refresh your mindfulness practice and dive in deeper to discover what’s possible with body-based meditation. Join us to reconnect and strengthen your practice as we explore the body as a portal to greater states of stillness, presence and awareness.
In this 6 session meditation course we will:
- Revisit foundational mindfulness practices, an essential bridge for deeper enquiry
- Establish an inner resource, your personal refuge
- Learn new body-based breathing practices, Hara Breathing, Central Channel and Body breathing
- Release tension with the breathe, learn to let go
- The body as a gateway to Stillness and Presence
- Going beyond the witnessing state, connecting with the timeless
- Explore some theory behind the practices
- Receive new guided recordings and weekly emails to support your home practice
- 5 Wednesday evenings and 1 Sunday retreat day (optional) in Mosman, 10am – 3pm
Suitable for anyone who has completed MBSR or other intensive meditation studies and is ready for the next step. A regular meditation practice is recommended, or an intention to establish this is essential .
Date: 7 August – 4 September 2019, Wednesday evenings
Time: 7pm – 8.30pm
Where: Awareness Institute, Level 1, 28 Chandos Street, St Leonards NSW
Cost: $220 for 5 Wednesday evenings, $280 includes the Sunday retreat
In this course we acknowledge the work of Dr Jon Kabat Zinn PhD, Dr Richard Miller PhD, and Dr Reginald Ray PhD and their teachers.