Revitalise your mindfulness practice, practice together and open to deeper exploration of your potential with somatic meditation.
Refresh your mindfulness practice and dive into deeper exploration with body-based meditation. Join us to reconnect and strengthen your practice as we explore greater states of stillness, presence and awareness.
In this 6 session meditation course we will:
- Revisit foundational mindfulness practices, an essential bridge for deeper enquiry
- Establish an inner resource
- Learn new body-based breathing practices, Hara Breathing, Central Channel and Body breathing
- Release tension with the breathe, learn to let go
- The body as a gateway to Stillness and Presence
- Going beyond the witnessing state, connecting with the timeless
- Explore some theory behind the practices
- Receive new guided recordings and weekly emails to support your home practice
- 5 Wednesday evenings and 1 Sunday retreat day (optional) in Mosman, 10am – 3pm
Suitable for anyone who has completed MBSR or other intensive meditation studies and is ready for the next step. A regular meditation practice is recommended, or an intention to establish this is essential .
Date: 7 August – 4 September 2019, Wednesday evenings
Time: 7pm – 8.30pm
Where: Awareness Institute, Level 1, 28 Chandos Street, St Leonards NSW
Cost: $220 for 5 Wednesday evenings, $280 includes the Sunday retreat
In this course we draw on Mindfulness Based Interventions and the teachings of Dharma Ocean.