Introduction to Mindfulness Meditation – 4 week course
Introduction to Mindfulness is a practical course giving you real skills to reduce stress and get back to the basics of wellbeing. Learn what mindfulness is, what it isn’t and how to practice with a range of skills and techniques.
The next Introduction to Mindfulness Meditation Course will be held in Sydney (Crows Nest) and will include:
- 4 x 1 hour weekly sessions
- guided instruction on a variety of mindfulness meditations including breathing practices and body scans
- understanding thoughts and emotions
- weekly group discussion to integrate mindfulness into daily life
- weekly email support to establish a daily practice
- course manual and a series of downloadable guided meditations for ongoing practice
- a mindfulness meditation app
Dates, Location & Fee
Date: 6 – 27 August 2018 (Monday evenings)
Time: 7pm – 8pm
Where: Crows Nest Community Centre
2 Ernest Place, Crows Nest NSW
If you would like to offer the program in your organisation please Contact Us.